We offer several courses in hobbies and craft in Doha, Qatar. Our art and crafts are wonderful creative Things for kids to do after school in Doha.
Conducting ART AND CRAFT workshops for children (7 years n above)
Children can learn interesting hobbies, art, and crafts from our workshops :
1. Designer card making : The skill of designer card making is a niche skill that sets you apart from those who work on usual card making. Designer card making does not always require materials of high cost. You can use your innovation and make pop-up, scenic cards or fancy designs that suit various occasions. We conduct workshops for kids above 7 years for designer cards in Doha, Qatar.
2. Bow making: Bow making has transitioned from a small craft activity to a professional skill that is pretty much in demand. Online and offline businesses offer gift packing and hampers that are tied with bows. Bows are made of satin, cloth, wool and several other materials. Your kid can easily learn and master this art quickly. We conduct workshops and classes for bow making in Doha, Qatar.
3. Paper Quilling: can be creatively applied to various objects like greeting cards, jewelry items, show pieces and so on. The quilling papers occur in wide range of colors, thickness, and types of paper. Thus, this skill can help you create various miracle items. We conduct paper quilling classes workshops in Doha Qatar for children who are 7 years or above.
4. Making decorative accessories : This involve a lot of items that are made of various materials. Thus it could be pen holders, decorative lamps, lanterns, photo frames and so on. These are made of items like paper, clay, and other items. You can create these items during your vacations or on special occasions and festivals. You can even create these items and gift them to your dear ones. You will love to attend the kids workshop for learning this skill.
5. Decoration paper bags : As the message of environment conservation has spread far and wide, the use of plastic bags has reduced drastically. They have been replaced by paper bags. These bags can be created in various shapes, sizes and colors and by using different types of papers. They are also ideal to carry gift items. We teach kids in Doha the art of paper making in special workshops conducted for the same.
6. Decoupage : Paper art appears at its best in decoupage. You can decorate any object of your choice by cutting out combinations of colored paper that is cut in attractive shapes to create attractive designs. This is not very complex but requires precision and practice to make it look perfect. We conduct workshops on decoupage to master these skills.
4. Shoe painting : Wearing the pair of shoes that carries your mark of art on it is indeed a great moment. Simple plain shoes can be transformed to colorful ones by painting. However, you need to know some basics about the compatibility of the shoe fabric and the type of colors that suit it. There are various types of colors available nowadays and hence the task becomes interesting. We conduct shoe painting workshop, courses or classes in Doha Qatar for children aged 7 years and above.
5. Paper crafts : If you are interested in craft work, paper crafts is the perfect choice for you. Creating various objects with plain white or colored paper is a great skill. You can utilize your complete creativity in this activity. These paper crafts not only make great show pieces but some of them can be useful too. Thus you can make flower vases, lanterns, holders and so on. We conduct paper craft workshops for kids where they are taught these skills.
N lots more
The following list provides a brief description of the various activities and the way we conduct them:
PAPER BAG MAKING
DRY CUT FLOWER CARDS N
PAPER QUILLING ( CARDS N FRAMEWORKS )
STAMPOSCAPES (CARDS N ENVELOPES )
DESIGNER INK CARDS
DESIGNER BOX MAKING
SOS PESO FLOWERS.
VEGETABLE AND FRUIT CARVING
Hobby classes can be taken up by children as well as by adults. Nowadays, there are innumerable varieties of hobby classes that are conducted on weekends, vacations and on regular basis as well. Some are of short durations while some can be pursued longer if you want to gain expertise in that activity. The flexibility of duration and timings enables children and working professionals to take up these activities by balancing their busy schedule.